Providing the next generation of clinical services.
Clinical testing is currently available on a limited basis. Please direct your laboratory supervisor to complete the instructions below to establish an account. If you have any questions, fill out our Contact Us form.
Set Up Account
Steps to establish an institutional account:
- Access account form via DocuSign
- If the Requestor is different than the Authorized Approver/Guarantor, enter their contact information.
- Requestor will be prompted to complete the Institutional Account Form and Fax Verification Form.
- Submit forms through DocuSign.
- Authorized Approver will receive an email to finalize and sign account form
- UCSF Clinical Lab Outreach will provide Requestor and Authorized Approver an account number and specimen requisition form within 48-72 hours of submission.
- See specimen requirements for ordering.
Note: Testing is currently available on a limited basis. Please contact us about testing at your institution.
Read about our Licensing and Accreditation