Providing the next generation of clinical services.
Clinical testing is currently available. Please direct your laboratory supervisor to complete the instructions below to establish an account. If you have any questions, fill out our Contact Us form.
We are currently using Atlas, a secure, web-based portal where clinical staff can order tests, print requisitions, and view results all in one convenient site.
Set Up Account
Steps to establish an institutional account:
- Request an Outreach Application.
- Provide a list of clinical staff who require access to order tests and view results using the Atlas User List. (Note: This portal is for clinical staff only, not for patients. At least one user is required, and additional users may be requested at a later date.)
- Submit completed Atlas User list to ClinLabOutreach@ucsf.edu.
- UCSF Clinical Lab Outreach will provide login information, shipping information, and an Atlas user guide within 48-72 hours of submission.
- See specimen requirements for ordering.
Read about our Licensing and Accreditation